Wednesday, January 20, 2010

lil paws :)

I was rushing (not running... it’s not FRIDAY) towards the bus stop this morning... (as usual) when I noticed pups running around on the lane which connects my place to the stop.

They look so cute, with smiling faces and wagging tails...playing around on the sand by the side of the road...even though I didnt have time AT ALL... I couldn’t help but give the rest of the chapatti I rolled up for myself...very meagre left as I was damn hungry (still am...wonder whats happened to me...CPUs say 'intel inside'.. I say 'demon inside')

They were 5...one of them couldn’t get to eat at all...you should see them eat...they eat as if they haven’t eaten for ages... 4 of them encircled the prize (for being so cute)... the fifth one (spotty, the only one with patterns) just kept barging into every other, trying to get into the circle...bit playfully on one of its sibling's tail..

one of'em (snow white smarty) took some and tottered across the lane...spotty went running behind and tried snatching some of it... but its attempts were futile...

Finally frustrated and giving up...it howled (probably to its mom) and I knew it was the right time to get back to my senses (catch the bus...for I don’t wanna be bitten/CHEWED...by the fury of the mom).

I started pacing towards the stop. When I was at a comparatively safer distance I thought of turning back to see the drama. They all stood lined up (seemed so) listening to the scolding... she just gave a bark... or a few... and they all disappeared...

I chuckled...few more steps and I saw the bus coming...

No comments: